The WISER way to track, find & secure the things that matter.
People are still searching for the best way to track and locate products and personnel. While GPS is ubiquitous for outdoor locating accuracy, it falls short inside buildings. RFID and Wi-Fi Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS) offer accuracy inside, but require expensive infrastructure investments and gum up networks, and Bluetooth solutions are plagued by limitations including unreliability, poor repeatability, and weak signal strength. It's time for a revolution in location.
WISER REAL-TIME MESH LOCALIZATION
The WISER Locator™ is the industry’s first easy-to-install and easy-to-use wireless mesh location system. It delivers real-time, inexpensive location of critical assets within a defined perimeter – indoors or out – accurate within one meter. Our Redundant, Real-time Locating Technology (RRLT™) provides autonomous, granular location and ‘on-the-move’ tracking that can be monitored through a web-based interface from any computer or mobile device.
Powerful, flexible technology
The WISER Locator’s RRLT™ system is powered by silicon-based, ultra wideband (UWB) network chips that counteract reflectivity to boost accuracy and repeatability. They work interoperably as both tag and node/anchor devices, giving our system unique flexibility and multiple power options.
FAST, easy set up
With the WISER Locator, your real-time location system can be up and running immediately upon installation, significantly shortening your time to market and lowering your development costs.
Wiser Locator key benefits:
- Provides x, y, z (3D) real time locating and on-the-move tracking
- Accurate within 1 meter
- Near 100% repeatability
- Operates indoors and out
- High-efficiency WISER Antenna Nodes deliver extended range (up to 300 meters, line-of-sight; 20-40 meters through walls/other obstacles)
- Autonomous and mobile — no RFID portals or manual scanning required
- Highly secure and scalable mesh
- Operates 24-7 without the need for Wi-Fi, Cellular, or GPS coverage
- Two-way data transmission capability, providing status updates in real time
- Windows®-based demonstration software and developer DLLs
- HTTP PUT options for cloud-based solutions
- Linux-based library (coming soon)
- Self-calibrating system with updatable firmware
- Can integrate asset tracking into enterprise solutions
- Operates outside your firewall for added security
- Quick set-up time does not require new electrical wiring — simply plug in the WISER Antenna Node(s) to create your mesh network and define your perimeter
- Reversible base for desktop and wall attachment
- Compact and durable (Node Dimensions: 6” x 4” x 3”; Tag Dimensions: 1" x 1.5")
- Power your Wiser Antenna Nodes via a USB port, battery, wall outlet, light fixture, or solar panel (with adapters)
- Ultra-low power (0.5 Watts) for extra-long life battery or solar power operation
- WISER Antenna Nodes can also be set to tracker-mode and used as tags
- Two distinct tracking modes: Time of Flight (TOF) and Time Difference of Arrival (TDOA)
- Mini tracker tags available in two interoperable styles: long-life battery-powered for non-powered assets, and USB-compatible for powered assets
- Battery-powered active mini tags have programmable update rate, motion sensing, and multi-year battery life
- Patent pending
Durable, lightweight WISER Mesh Antenna Nodes define the area and perimeter of your meshed coverage, whether it's interior, exterior or both. Nodes not used to define the mesh network can be set to tracker-mode and used to locate and track larger items, such as a forklift in a warehouse.
WISER Antenna Nodes can be mounted on a wall (left), used as portable freestanding nodes or mounted on any flat surface (right.)
Track and locate in real time
In real-time tracker mode, the WISER Locator enables you to load your facility’s floor plan into our system. From a computer or mobile device, monitor your tagged items overlaid on your floor plan as they move throughout your facility. In the diagram below moving objects tagged with WISER locator sensors send location, movement (direction/velocity), and other data (ID, handling, climate information, etc.) in real time.
Experience WISER Systems:
WISER LOCATOR EVALUATION KIT
Implement the industry’s most robust real-time locating system and our exclusive Redundant Radio Localization & Tracking (RRLT) technology right out of the box. This starter Evaluation Kit provides an easy, quick path to testing the WISER Locator within your space and network. Allow 2-4 week delivery time.
Evaluation Kit includes:
- Antenna Nodes & holders. Use 2 or more of the Antennas to set up a perimeter and use the remaining antenna(s) in tracker mode to evaluate the system.
- USB batteries
- USB power adapters
- USB 10-ft cable extenders
- TOF active device tracking of multiple antenna nodes
- (optional) TDOA tracking of multiple mini-tags
- (optional) Active smart-tags. Use smart-tags to track smaller items within your defined space.
- Windows-based, easy-to-use WISER Locator program for demonstration and setup
- (optional) Windows-based DLL for custom development
- HTTP PUT option for cloud based applications (additional fee applies)
- Linux-based library (coming soon)
- Developer's License
- Operator’s Manual
- (optional) Engineering Support
CALL or fill out a form below to see how Wiser
Can work for your company
see for yourself how WISER RRLT Technology can revolutionize the way you work.